Measures for Mid-term Risk Reduction at TEPCO’s Fukushima Daiichi NPS
On 18 February 2015, the Nuclear Regulation Authority identified measures for Mid-term Risk Reduction at TEPCO’s Fukushima Daiichi NPS, with the following purpose:
- (1) To present key priorities for safety identified by the NRA among the various measures undertaken by TEPCO for the decommissioning of Fukushima Daiichi NPS.
- (2) To clearly distinguish completed measures from ongoing and planned measures.
- - The progress made for each objective will be measured by this document.
- - This document will be regularly reviewed to reflect the state of risk reduction.
- Risk Map（as of March 2022）【PDF：332KB】
- Risk Map（as of March 2021）【PDF：384KB】
- Risk Map（as of March 2020）【PDF：3MB】
- Risk Map（as of March 2019）【PDF：171KB】
- Risk Map（as of March 2018）【PDF：153KB】
- Risk Map（as of July 2017）【PDF：99KB】
- Risk Map（as of December 2016）【PDF：260KB】
- Risk Map（as of March 2016）【PDF：98KB】
- Risk Map（as of August 2015）【PDF：221KB】
- Risk Map（as of February 2015）【PDF：361KB】